13.4.12

Leftover Rice Pudding


Leftover Rice Pudding, page 259

Confession 1: I make extra rice, so I can make this pudding.
Confession 2: I eat it as a snack. I eat it for breakfast. I eat it for dessert. I'd eat it on a boat and in a moat, with a mouse and in a house...you get the picture.

This is so yummy and super easy. Next time you make rice, make extra just so you can have this for dessert and for breakfast and for a snack.

Happy Friday Feed Zone Eaters! What does this weekend have in store for you? It's soccer and more soccer, hill repeats and long bike rides, but first we will kick it off brainstorming ways to help make our kids first year with Triple Threat Racing the best ever. Off to a parent board meeting...

Kitchen Action
Lacking in Pantry:
The ingredients for this recipe are items I most always have on hand.
Additions, Subtractions or Method Changes:
I used light vanilla soy milk and extra vanilla. I added in cinnamon, freshly ground nutmeg and when I served it I added a little extra cinnamon and brown sugar for the boys and honey for me.
What I'll try next time:
I'll top it with nuts and fruit. And the time after that, coconut and maybe mango. And the time after that...What's your favorite topping?

How it Scored:
Jonathan: 3.5
Elliott: 3
Chas: 2.5
'becca: 5


Do you like the rice pudding's ears? We love our food face plates.


No comments:

Post a Comment