I really do not need to write more.
Just that, delicious.
Here are the players, minus the bench warmer*:
Kitchen ActionLacking in Pantry: Bananna
Additions, Subtractions or Method Changes: I added a splash of vanilla & rhubarb strawberry compote
What I'll try next time: play with different fruit combos
How it Scored:
Boys: still sleeping
*Bench Warmer: Rhubarb Strawberry Compote (not from The Feed Zone, but something I made in Rwanda often to top scones.)
3 or 4 large stalks of rhubarb, rinsed and chopped
handful of strawberries, chopped
a large sprinkle of sugar or big glug of honey from the jar
kitchen madness, is there really a method?
- place the rhubarb & strawberries into a sauce pan
- add water...1/3 of the pan
- place on burner and bring water to a boil
- allow it to boil down and turn into a sauce, this takes quite a while
- add your sweetener of choice, honey or sugar, stir and continue to boil until it's the thickness you desire.
Here is it on top of brown rice muffins, turned bread: