3.7.12

Spicy Cabbage Slaw

Spicy Cabbage Slaw, page 284

Ohmigoodness, I've made this recipe a few times and was sure I've shared it. I looked back and realized I do not think I have. It must be shared today, because it is the perfect addition to all of the parties tomorrow. It's easy, a perfect addition to the top of a burger (meat or veg), a crisp addition to a hot dog and even delicious on it's own as a side.

The only picture I have is one I just snapped of the salad in a baggie ready to be packed into a cooler and toted to a party.

Kitchen Action
Lacking in Pantry: Not-a-thing. Picked it all up at the grocery.
Additions, Subtractions or Method Changes: I added extra of everything. More red than green cabbage...it's prettier.
What I'll try next time: This picture is "the next time" and I didn't do anything different.
How it Scored:
Jonathan: Great on burgers and as a side, 4
'becca: I agree with Jonathan, but give it a 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment