24.6.12

Race Weekend & Popcicles

I'm still in a life is moving too fast funk, but I promise soon I'll get out of it. I have 5 or 6 recipes reviewed to share. I've been flying solo in parenting, as Jonathan has been across the pond with KAAC. The boys raced this weekend, but I didn't. Hindsight 20/20, I'm not sure how I could have pulled it off. I guess I'd have trusted the triathlon community to make sure they were OK hanging out and cheering while I raced. But I didn't and I parented and cheered for the TTR kids. It was the right choice. I'll race in a couple of weekends and they will too. It's a family affair and we love it. 

Here are a few photos of the fueled by The Feed Zone and sweating Skratch boys: 

 Elliott placed 2nd in the 11-12 age group. Way to go!
A big CONGRATULATIONS to Brock who raced his first triathlon this morning and did well! Proud of you and excited to get the chance to race with you one of these days. Also Congratulations to my FF, Richard, who had his best swim ever in a triathlon. Way to go pal! The Wednesday swims are not only fun, but are paying off. Proud of you FF!

Popsicles} Good Humor was a sponsor of the races this weekend. Guess what that means? Sour Patch Kids Popsicles for everyone, until they are gone. I guess they were out of Skratchsicles?

Chas said he races triathlon for the ice cream and Popcicles at the finish. He's so awesome, I love him, his honesty and outlook on life.
Why do you race triathlon? Cycle? Run?

No comments:

Post a Comment