13.8.12

Pasta Salad with Walnuts and Blue Cheese

Pasta Salas with Walnuts and Blue Cheese, page 154

I was flipping through photos on my computer and ran across this one and realized I didn't write about it. Oops. I believe I fixed it right before we left town for Chicago. I remember wrinkling my nose a little because it included blue cheese and when it comes to blue cheese, I'm a Chas. If given the option, I don't try the dish or ask for it to be omitted from my plate if dining out.

But this one, this recipe, I'd make it and I'd try it. {Chas, would not.}

I recall that it was quite simple to prepare. I followed the TIP at the bottom of the page and toasted the walnuts. As I do when pasta is on the menu, I made 2 different pastas, GF & FG. It was quick and filling, but light on a triple digit night in the Ozarks.


Kitchen Action
Lacking in Pantry: Had it all.
Additions, Subtractions or Method Changes: None.
What I'll try next time: I'll leave the blue cheese out of my dish. Sorry folks, just not a fan.
How it Scored:
Jonathan: 3.5
Elliott: I don't remember
'becca: 2.5, Not bad, but would be better with feta.
Chas: Didn't try it.

GF = Gluten Free
FG = Fulla Gluten



No comments:

Post a Comment